The last two days I've been ridiculously happy getting up. I don't know why. My roommates have been confused, and perhaps annoyed at my perkiness, but I think they should appreciate it since I'm not always thrilled to be alive in the morning.
Yesterday I lost my planner. My life is held in this little black book(not a palm pilot), and from 6 o'clock last night till 10 o'clock this morning, I was a lost soul. I really need to relax, I know. It's just that there is so much of me in that little black book-future events, thoughts, credit cards, receipts, quotes, movie ticket stubs, and not to mention a VIP disk for school and work. I am very relieved to have found it.
Last night LJM emailed me. I hadn't written him back or called him since his random phone call on Saturday. I felt no need. The relationship is over and I am done. Sure, running into him would be alright, but aside from polite chit-chat or kind questions about life in general, I have nothing more to say. Sometimes I feel like I'm made of stone. I know that I'm not because I feel real emotions, but just not at the times I'm "supposed" to. I am really annoyed at society for making us think that we're "supposed" to "feel" something at certain times. I know that I have a heart, not a black ticking box, but. . . ahhhh. Apathy!
*****************************************************
I just barely got my score back for an essay exam. I am thrilled! Aside from the fact that I am wearing my favorite red sweater, I aced a test! This is going to be a promising day!
No comments:
Post a Comment