Please please everyone try this on one of your blogs, or a corporate webpage or anything else. Go to http://www.gizoogle.com and have it translate your blog. Super funny. Humour me.
This is what my post from last night came out as re-translated:
Afta read'n Kacy's lovely post on how she runs everywhere n wears her jacket inside, I have been inspired ta compose a list of th'n I do tizzle makes me a "spazzgeek."
Star's Spazzgeekizzles
1. Drug Deala ta me in broken French.
2 paper'd up. Speak aloud ta me `bout how much I don't wizzay ta rap ta whomeva is approach'n me. " OH mah gizzosh, oh mah gosh, I diznon't W-to-tha-izzant ta see [yo nizzy here] . Snoop heffner mixed with a little bit of doggy flint. What am I going ta say? Wizzy am I going ta say??". . . half a second lata- " Oh yo [yo nizzle here]! How is you !"
3. Runn'n into everyth'n inanimate or otherwise. Oh if walls could talk.
4. When pull'n into mah driveway, I proclaim, "Home again, Home again." Every tizzy.
5. Forget that I have lodged 7 pens in mah hair on any given day, n thizzay ask ta borrow a pen friznom random person in class. And I gangsta why they look at me that way. .
6. Me gett'n out of tha ride in a dress. Can you say awkward?
7 better recognize. When tha nasty pen I've been chew'n on blows up in mah grill n I become tha Blue Foam'n Pimp . Ill slap tha taste out yo mouf. Not a pretty sight.
8. Wear'n mah piznink bathrobe everywhere,(tak'n mah roommate ta her practicum W-H-to-tha-izzich happens ta be an elementary school, tha grocery store, tha mail, mackin' mah car, Brooke's Apartment) n weed-smokin' no shame like a tru playa'. This numba is drug deala tizzy sin. Jess n Cass kizzle thizzat . You'se a flea and I'm the big dogg.
9. Gang Bangin' red earmuffs fo my bling bling. All around campus. Also wit no shame. The bizzy is whizzay they scrunch up while I'm walk'n briskly, n git all tight on mah heezee. All sorts of hot.
10. Doggy Stylin' so quickly on mah way to, wizzell anywhere, T-H-to-tha-izzat I bump/ram mah ankles killa trippin' me ta yelp in pain n hizzy snoopa uncute ankle bones dogg. I have gots ta learn ta chizzill n do a more drug deala wiznalk so as ta be more feminizzles n avoid tha ankle pizzy of course motha
11. Talk remarkably hustla wizzle I'm in a tizzle top ya feelin' me?. Have no idea why this happens hittin that booty. But somehow whiznen mizzle of mah arms shizzay mah voice gets louda . No clue why. Def weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment