Friday, April 01, 2005

In the past 22 hours my body has been fed. . .

-2 slices of Little Caesars pizza
-1 large chicken crave from Pita Pit
-1 HUGE "Gotta Have It" Raspberry Cheescake with Graham crackers ice cream treat from Cold stone
1 tremendous bowl of Nachos with enough cheese to feed a small nation for several years from Exxon
1 Biggie size Dr. Pepper at 2:30
3 of those small chalky "suckers" aka smarties-on-a-stick
1 can of Diet Mt. Dew for Breakfast
1 1/2 bagel sandwich; complete with grease soaked sausage and fake egg
1 MASSIVE cinnamon roll that was washed down with
a MONSTER Diet Vanilla coke

And it's barely noon

7 comments:

Melissa said...

yum. i looked for you at conference. how long is your hair and was your shirt short or long sleeved and was it sort of gathered at the boobs?

M.A. said...

I looked at that and thought, "yeah... I guess that's a lot of food. But I eat like that pretty often.

Then I thought about it and realized that is probably somewhere between 3000 and 4500 calories.

Wow. I do need to eat better.

Alicia said...

julie-never had the gyros, but have been passing around your hogi yogi do-da's.
marcy-My hair is medium length and my shirt was long sleeved and gathered around my (non-existent)boobs.I think you may have seen me. Was Christian shown in the blessing circle?
Mike-it felt like a lot of food. and then the next day i felt way sick. yuck. i've been better since then.

Melissa said...

Yay! I did see you!

And you must be getting us confused...Christian is Kacy's husband, but it was Todd (Carrie Ann's husband) who was in the blessing circle. They showed it but it was superfast.

I was waiting for conference so when all my famous blog friends came on, I could blurt it out in front of my roommates because (I am a nerd) and I thought that would make me seem cool and popular.

Instead, I first saw a different blonde with short hair and a short sleeved yellow shirt on the left back row and I yelled, "There's my blog friend Star!" But then I saw (who now I know was) the real you and I yelled out again, "Or there's my blog friend Star!" So then I just looked dumb instead of cool and popular. And when the blessing circle came on, it happened so fast, all I managed to get out was, "There's." Oh well, it was still a lot of fun!

Alicia said...

Marcy, I'm so glad you finally found me ;)Silly me about the blessing circle. I get confused with who fits with who in this lovely blogging community.

Alicia said...

M- And I still think you're cool.
and popular.

ShellBug526 said...

The chalky Smarties on a stick are my most favorite munchie food. I buy them by the giant 2 gallon containers.