Wednesday, September 07, 2005

We'll put a boot up your A$$. . .

I got booted. Praise the Lord, The boot was removed. Thanks to Mike and friend. Dang good thing too, since I didn't want to blow fifty bucks on getting the boot people to take it off. Mike and friend were quite happy too. We made them feel like men. Did my service project for the day.

Found out that my roof is perfectly accessible and more than that, conducive to watching sunsets and perhaps some romantic encounters. Just bring up a couch, some blanket, a fellow. . . Voila!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice work getting the boot off. those things suck.

Suzie Petunia said...

I had wondered where you had gone. Now why did you change your blog?

I got "booted" in the Elms parking lot when my brother lived there. I can't remember why I felt I was surely innocent. And I didn't have the "resources" you apparently have, so I had to pay my fine. I was married at the time and very poor. My husband and I paid the fine in pennies - not in rolls of pennies, but a big, fat plastic bag of pennies. The guy in the office thought it was pretty funny. We didn't.

Alice said...

There is a guy in London who posts his number in the paper and wears a cape and everything. You can call him when you get booted and he'll come saw the boot off your car... a nice littel up yours to the government. I think it is very funny. So funny that I think you should get a cape and be the Utah version... what do you think?

Star said...

R.-I would love to be the Caped Booter Remover!
Suzie- I had to change my blog because of some snooping done at a former place of employment

Etelmik said...

Yeah. I for some time had a link to a porn blog. Good thing I found that one out quite soon, eh?

I don't know how someone thought of picking your name...or maybe it was because of my link! Argh.

Star said...

Yeah, sorry about the weird porn blog link, that kind of tripped me out when I went there, trying to make sure my old site was not working.

Etelmik said...

You don't need to be sorry. I'm sure you didn't put it up =P

How do you do comments by date and not just time?!