Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A little more cowbell

Had a seriously fun weekend with the fam.
We drove down Saturday evening to hang out with Brian and Clara, then Michelle flew in that night. On our way down we stopped at Smith and Edwards, which may I say has a whole bunch of good good crap, bought some weird buttery toffee-ish peanuts and all in all had a fun time.

Church Sunday was fun (and severely early 8:30), mostly because we had sweedish fish and peanut m&m's to eat for three hours. I split them up into little baggies for easier access. Quite a popular idea.

Sunday night we had all the family over and once again the Starkey's had a fabulously loud and fun dinner. Mom made peach pies and Miguel, Brian and Clara made peach ice cream. I love going home. I eat so well there!

Family is awesome. Loud, crazy and awesome.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

what i want to know is, do animals have eyebrows?

Got Bombshell? said...

Hey Alicia! Your cat's eyebrows story on Michelle's blog made me come read some of yours...
First of all, what's the deal with baggies of candy at church? What are you, three? :) Sorry, couldn't let that one go!
Second, you are so funny! Sounds like you are having fun! Hope everything is going fabulously!
-Maigen (Michelle's friend, in case ya forgot!)