En route to the circus, words we liked as well as disliked were discussed. Fun words -Weasels (one of Karlee's favorites) -Fork -Monkey -Lather -Moose -Canoodle
Yick Words -Moist -Supple -Ample -Ramifications -Poodle -Rancor
We actually had a cheer about it in college. You know, about words that aren't bad but should be? It went: "Penetrate! Lubricate! Pounce! Mount! Hoist!" With arm movements and everything. I like the words conundrum, espionage, finite, and endive. I hate the words facetious, aroma, and tasty.
5 comments:
I found someone else the other day who hates the word moist. Just wanted you to know you are not alone.
Fork. I would like you to know that whenever I hear the word fork I think of you, Alicia:)
did you get a tiger mug?
How about the word Kerfuffle? Thats the best word in the world.
We actually had a cheer about it in college. You know, about words that aren't bad but should be?
It went:
"Penetrate!
Lubricate!
Pounce!
Mount!
Hoist!"
With arm movements and everything.
I like the words conundrum, espionage, finite, and endive. I hate the words facetious, aroma, and tasty.
Post a Comment