It was fun to read your blog! I can't believe I found it. Calton and I have a blog if you're interested: favoritefriendsjournal.blogspot.com. Email me if you want me to invite you to it (it is password protected) kristi.c.law@gmail.com. Glad things are going well for you!
hello. yes, i have been avoiding you. not true at all. i need to call and i am sorry i have not. really i would bite off my head if i were you. but i miss you and love yoU! til i call. peace out.
3 comments:
I'm loving your blog. It's the perfect pick me up during the afternoon blahs. I now know where to turn to when I need some randomness in my life.
It was fun to read your blog! I can't believe I found it. Calton and I have a blog if you're interested: favoritefriendsjournal.blogspot.com. Email me if you want me to invite you to it (it is password protected) kristi.c.law@gmail.com. Glad things are going well for you!
hello. yes, i have been avoiding you. not true at all. i need to call and i am sorry i have not. really i would bite off my head if i were you. but i miss you and love yoU! til i call. peace out.
Post a Comment