Happy Anniversary!!
I was so glad that I was able to go to your wedding!You guys are really a good fit.I'm sure you have many happy years ahead of you.(and a few not-so-happy ones, too, let's be realistic :)I love you!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you two!
Wo! It's crazy how time flies! Two years already!? I sure miss you. I better be seeing you at Melissa's wedding or else! Yes, that is a threat.
Hooray for anniversaries! We just had our three year anniversary last Tuesday! That is an awesome picture of you two.
Should I be offended that you haven't added me to your blog list? Maybe I WON'T bring my "Dax baby" to come see you! :)Happy anniversary anyway, and I'm sorry Don Juan had to be gone for it! Make it up with many naked movies!
what up alicia it's been since loni's wedding that i have seen you? hows married life treating you? I'm glad I found you!rach
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
I was so glad that I was able to go to your wedding!
You guys are really a good fit.
I'm sure you have many happy years ahead of you.(and a few not-so-happy ones, too, let's be realistic :)
I love you!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you two!
Wo! It's crazy how time flies! Two years already!? I sure miss you. I better be seeing you at Melissa's wedding or else! Yes, that is a threat.
Hooray for anniversaries! We just had our three year anniversary last Tuesday! That is an awesome picture of you two.
Should I be offended that you haven't added me to your blog list? Maybe I WON'T bring my "Dax baby" to come see you! :)
Happy anniversary anyway, and I'm sorry Don Juan had to be gone for it! Make it up with many naked movies!
what up alicia it's been since loni's wedding that i have seen you? hows married life treating you? I'm glad I found you!
rach
Post a Comment