
Remember how some people blog a lot? I am not those people. However, I will say, I went to Peru last month. It was awesome. That is the understatement of the year. I wish I was still there. If you are my friend on facebook, you have seen a bajillion pictures already and there are more to come. I wish winter would end. I am moving away from Kentucky this year. I have been watching Planet Earth (again) and loving it. My job stresses me out sometimes. I still teach songs to kids in primary. My hair is still brown. What's new with you blog friends?
3 comments:
I love it when you do blog! And I loved looking at all your pics on Facebook! Someday we should talk cause I want to hear all about your trip and your life!
What's new huh? My hair is still long and brown too. Except I have a layer that starts at my chin. Getting brave! Peru huh? I guess I will be checking you out on facebook then! But, pretty sure you should blog more- makes my face smile!
I'm glad you guys made it to Peru. Spencer's parents got called to be mission presidents in a Spanish speaking mission so we will be tripping also. I'm writing a children's book and I think of you constantly when I'm working on it. Good times.
Post a Comment