Friday, December 28, 2012

Countdown

So apparently I'm having a baby in 30 days. So excited and a little bit yikes. At the beginning I think he was more worried than excited. No that's, not fair- he was excited but very realistic and a little nervous. I was just freaking excited. Now the nervousness has set in as a realize this baby has to come out. And then once she's out we have to figure out how to sleep, eat and keep her alive. I've been teaching other people what to do with their children for a long time and now I get to try my hand.

Completely unrelated, I think I am the only person on the earth who did not enjoy Les Mis. It was too long, I didn't like the part where she was being a prostitute, Sacha Baron Cohen was gross and the singing was ugggggghh. When we got home, He said, "I wish we wouldn't have wasted 3 hours of our life on that." Agreed. The whole time the baby was moving in unpleasant ways and I think expressing her dislike of the film, especially Russell Crowe. People were sniffing and crying and you would think a pregnant lady would be in on that, but no, I'm still dead inside.

It's almost the New Year, so Internet, if you have any ideas on how a pregnant Mormon lady and her husband can party in crappy town in Texas, you just let me know.

No comments: