10:30 pm last night- Climb in refrigerator box
11:15 pm- Begin Puppet show with gay friend, institute friend, class friend and Alaska boy.
-Don't finish till 12:15-
12:15 am-Alaska boy brings me home in his Land Rover, which I wish I didn't like so much.
12:17 am-Walk out across the parking lot over large shards of ice which I fear will cause me to fall.
12:19 am-Make it to the laundry room. Sort clothes and attempt to walk back.
12:22 am-Turn on a little Christmas music on. Try not to wake the roommates. Begin making cupcakes. Strawberry. Realize that I don't have enough batter, and certainly don't have enough of those paper things that you put in the muffin cups. Suck.
12:35 am- Type paper about what I learned from doing The Tempest, puppet show style. Are you kidding me? Learn?
**So basically I didn't get to sleep til 2 o'clock. I realize that for most people this is not late at all, but in my apartment most people are asleep by 10:30, so 2 feels very late. I'm accustomed to getting between 7-9 hours of sleep a night.
I woke up this morning at 6, and felt like I woke up from nap. I looked at my cell phone as it greeted me with it's peppy tune that I had intentionally set. It couldn't already be 6 am! I looked at my phone off and on until 6:11 til I had to get in the shower. Once I was in the shower I realized that my clothes were still in the laundry room, which would equate to- dirty laundry=no clean socks or underwear=crap I'm already in the shower=brr it's cold outside=remember the ice I talked about from last night=AHHHH! So after my long, hot shower, I put on my tacky robe and snow boots and attempted to carefully traverse the treacherous path to the laundry room to acquire clean socks and underwear.
Needless to say I acquired both and laughed ridiculously long and hard as I blowed dry my underwear and socks on my bed. Probably not funny to anyone else, but pretty funny to me.
About the cup-cake issue- I woke up early to do my laundry and see if I could find a way to get more cake batter and cup cake papers. Seeing as I am without a vehicle, this situation was about 12 and a half times harder than it should have been, had I a vehicle. So I "shuttled" on up to campus to see if they had papers in the Quick Stop. Mind you I was in gym clothes, so everyone asked if I was going to work out, to which I quickly smiled, ran my fingers through my freshly-washed hair, and replied, "No, I'm just running some errands." Anywho, no papers. So I rode directly home, contemplated going to the Indian gas station just a stone's throw away from the farm, but decided to veto that option. I decided that I would just bring cup cakes for my group members rather than be kind to my whole class since it was such an inconvenience for me. I got ready and went out the door to catch the shuttle, yet again to go up to campus, to sell tickets at the Institute for our Christmas concert. It was pretty fun.
I'm wearing my junior high school T-shirt today. It looks fantastic, I'm sure.
11:15 pm- Begin Puppet show with gay friend, institute friend, class friend and Alaska boy.
-Don't finish till 12:15-
12:15 am-Alaska boy brings me home in his Land Rover, which I wish I didn't like so much.
12:17 am-Walk out across the parking lot over large shards of ice which I fear will cause me to fall.
12:19 am-Make it to the laundry room. Sort clothes and attempt to walk back.
12:22 am-Turn on a little Christmas music on. Try not to wake the roommates. Begin making cupcakes. Strawberry. Realize that I don't have enough batter, and certainly don't have enough of those paper things that you put in the muffin cups. Suck.
12:35 am- Type paper about what I learned from doing The Tempest, puppet show style. Are you kidding me? Learn?
**So basically I didn't get to sleep til 2 o'clock. I realize that for most people this is not late at all, but in my apartment most people are asleep by 10:30, so 2 feels very late. I'm accustomed to getting between 7-9 hours of sleep a night.
I woke up this morning at 6, and felt like I woke up from nap. I looked at my cell phone as it greeted me with it's peppy tune that I had intentionally set. It couldn't already be 6 am! I looked at my phone off and on until 6:11 til I had to get in the shower. Once I was in the shower I realized that my clothes were still in the laundry room, which would equate to- dirty laundry=no clean socks or underwear=crap I'm already in the shower=brr it's cold outside=remember the ice I talked about from last night=AHHHH! So after my long, hot shower, I put on my tacky robe and snow boots and attempted to carefully traverse the treacherous path to the laundry room to acquire clean socks and underwear.
Needless to say I acquired both and laughed ridiculously long and hard as I blowed dry my underwear and socks on my bed. Probably not funny to anyone else, but pretty funny to me.
About the cup-cake issue- I woke up early to do my laundry and see if I could find a way to get more cake batter and cup cake papers. Seeing as I am without a vehicle, this situation was about 12 and a half times harder than it should have been, had I a vehicle. So I "shuttled" on up to campus to see if they had papers in the Quick Stop. Mind you I was in gym clothes, so everyone asked if I was going to work out, to which I quickly smiled, ran my fingers through my freshly-washed hair, and replied, "No, I'm just running some errands." Anywho, no papers. So I rode directly home, contemplated going to the Indian gas station just a stone's throw away from the farm, but decided to veto that option. I decided that I would just bring cup cakes for my group members rather than be kind to my whole class since it was such an inconvenience for me. I got ready and went out the door to catch the shuttle, yet again to go up to campus, to sell tickets at the Institute for our Christmas concert. It was pretty fun.
I'm wearing my junior high school T-shirt today. It looks fantastic, I'm sure.
It's going to be an interesting day I can tell.
I'm thinking of telling Jess about this blog. hmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment