Thursday, December 09, 2004

I have a hard time asking for help. A really hard time. Perhaps it's a pride issue. Perhaps it's that I don't want to be an inconvenience. Probably a combination. I really hate it when people try to solve problems for you. Just barely J. Asked me how I was getting home from rehearsal. I replied that I was going to walk home, to which she told me that I was not, and that I couldn't. Since she doesn't have a car, I wondered how she was going to solve this problem. She then asks random people if I can go home with them. So I run off, very annoyed. And she tells me that she just cares about me and doesn't want me to get killed. I appreciate the sincerity, but not really I guess. R&L seldom offer to pick me up or give me rides places, so I just assume that it's impossible. They act like it's too difficult, so I've stopped asking. It's too much of an inconvenience. I don't want to bother them.

I just had to blog this.

I'm walking home now. I'll call Jess.

No comments: