2 more finals left!
I just have to make it till Friday.
My poli-sci professor changed the due date of our project to Friday which is good and bad.
We have our final for that class today.
I went to the gym with Heidi last night. It was more fun than I've had at the gym in quite a while.
Bucket isn't mad at me anymore because I wrote this note to her last night apologizing for talking about how she was grumpy,(which she really was). So now she's only mad at J&R. Score for me. I hate having people mad at me.
I like the soundtrack from Rent. Most of it. I would never want to see Rent but I like the music.
I also like the music of Ed Harcourt. Chill. And nice. As well as Damien Rice.
Ha! Amy Grant "It takes A little Time" just came on. Of all the random songs from the 90's!
Life is fantastic!
No comments:
Post a Comment