Sunday, January 23, 2005

Sometimes she's an ass. That's all there is to it. I need to stop letting other people's views hurt my feelings.

4 comments:

Etelmik said...

Hey sister, I still love you. Who are you talking about, anyway? Mom? Roomie? It's taken me forever to not let get that stuff get to me...

Alice said...

Sometimes we are all asses!! I always think I am so tuff and that nothing can get me down and then every once in a while someone hurts me… unintentionally or possibly intentionally. You are human Star, just don’t let it get you down too often. Other peoples bad energy isn’t worth your time.

Happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

It's hard when it's a good friend being an ass. She's trying to tell me who I can and can't date by using the excuse that I'm LJM's ex girlfriend. I say that's B.S. and not a valid excuse. No one should be able to tell me who I can date and if we were all worried about who's who's ex, no one would ever date. It's unrelated that I'm LJM's ex. Everyone is someones Ex. Seriously. Wow. Didn't mean to go off like that. I'm an ass too.

kacy faulconer said...

Stop talking about me.