Spending time Ascertaining. . . 28
Today I nearly had a coniption fit. I thought that I had lost my planner which = my life is over. Everything in that small black book is absolutely necessary for my existence. I have too many cards, phone numbers, references, ideas, lists, everything in this small book. So when I lose it, all hell breaks loose. I frantically rip through my bedroom, check all the counter tops; leave nothing unturned. After tearing my house apart, I realize that I knew where it was. And then I was alright.
So, how much age difference is too much to date someone? When does age become an issue? And I quote, "Have fun up at school. We'll have to hang out when you come home some time. Give me a call if you want to talk, or send me a crazy text."And then cute smile.
Also, to make anyone and everyone insanely jealous, I just wanted to let you know that I had cheesecake from the cheescake factory with strawberries, raspberries, caramel, chocolate sauce and real whipped cream. It was heavenly!! Much better than Better Than Sex Cake, and perhaps better than sex. I wouldn't know. Mmmmmm . . .
2 comments:
Cheesecake factory cheesecake maybe good, but if it is better than sex, well then... Eat a lot of cheesecake.
Age? Very individual question, although the other night I did pull my 31 year old girlfriend from a conversation with a gentleman that could have possibly been our grandfather... but she didn't appreciate my actions, so... it is up to the individual, right?a
Bah!
There is no dessert that is better than good sex. Blimey. Er, not that I've had it, but one can make a truly educated estimate on it.
Too big an age difference is when you say it is. If you are comfortable with it, who cares? You're the one who ultimately makes the choice of dealing with the bodily appearance difference and the possible life-experience/intelligence/maturity difference. Sometimes, there isn't much difference at all and it doesn't matter a bit, even to others. Sometimes, it's a big difference, and then the two are more likely to mind. But it really is your choice, after all.
You date some 26 year old guy or something? If a guy says to give him a call whenever and stay in touch, he certainly must mean it, or he only has himself to blame if he didn't want anything to do with her. Though he probably doesn't sound aggressive or like he's put you as an exclusive priority.
Just my opinion. Was he 28? Wow. Thaz a big difference. If you don't want to answer, tell me in email =P
Post a Comment