Monday, January 10, 2005

I realize that no one has personally invited me to do this quiz, however, I have seen it on several of my favorite blogs, so I've decided to steal it cause it looks fun, and I have an hour before I have to be at work. So, sorry to Rebecca who says people can't "up and do it". ;)

3 names you go by:
1. M.A.R.S.
2. Lissy3. Alice the Camel (as a child I thought that the song “Sally the Camel” was “Alice the Camel” because that’s how my family sang it. I think I found out the truth when I was 15)

3 screen names you have:
1. Star
2. Alice
3. Monkey

3 things you like about yourself:
1. My teeth that have been straightened by a year and a half of the braces.2. My calves and knees- no shame in wearing skirts above my knees
3. I’m responsible

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. How it’s hard for me to ask for help
2. The fact that I am ridiculously clumsy at all times
3. That I’m not on Broadway

3 parts of your heritage:
1. Irish
2. English
3. I think a bit of French blood flows through my veins.

3 things that scare you:
1. Scary movies.
2. Playing hide and seek when no one can find me. I hate that. I’m always worried that people will just decided they don’t like me and will decide to not seek me out.
3. Driving in fog. You can’t see anything! And those people who just fly past at 75 mph like there’s no problem. Hello!?

3 of your everyday essentials:
1. Humor
2. A pen-for writing and my hair
3. Music! I must have music! When I don’t have a radio/cd player it’s horrible! And there must be singing. I’m sure my roommates would like to kill me for how much I sing. I LOVE IT!

3 things you are wearing right now:
1. A beautifully long striped scarf
.2. My brown hooker boots. So good for Logan snow, of which we have a butt load
3. Headphones. I’m in a lab and I’m listening to the Phantom of the Opera, Wishing you were Somehow Here Again. It’s loverly.

3 of your favorite artists/bands (today):
1. Jamie Cullen
2. I’ve been having some angry Evanescence time lately. Hopefully that’s almost over.
3. WICKED! I’ve never seen the show, but the music is unreal. Good thing Em has it on Karoake

3 of your favorite songs at present:
1. That weird killers song about the boyfriend who looked like a girlfriend. Weird. And I like it.
2. The new(barely released on our radio station) Jet song. I’ve only heard it a couple times. But I’m likin’ it.
3. I still like counting crows, accidentally in love, from Shrek 2

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given)
1. Humor
2. Good communication.
3. Respect

Two Truths and One lie:
1. I cut off part of my thumb with a miracle blade
2. I love animals!
3. I love jazz

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. Intelligence. I’m not going to fall in love with a brain, but my goodness it adds a lot.
2. If they can make me laugh. Really laugh. Still waiting. . .
3. It all depends!
3 things you just can’t do:
1. Float. I’ve tried
2. Play soft ball
3. Eat tomatoes

3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. The piano
2. Read.
3. Lay on the floor and listen to music so loud I can feel the vibrations in my spine.

3 things you want to do really bad right now:
1. Eat a lot of cheescake
2. or pasta
3. Be somewhere that has NO snow. Remind me again why I chose USU?

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Cuba, but only when Fidel Castro is in power. I want to meet him
2. Europe
3. Africa

3 kids names either boy or girl:
1. Saxonne Jeane 2.
Maxwell William
3. Dagny Elle

3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Visit the Crayon factory
2. Visit Wittenburg Chapel
3. Learn all the words to “It’s the End of the World as We know it”

3 people who have to take this quiz now:
1. Jess
2. My Anthropology Professor because he was wearing a pink, excuse me, salmon, colored cardigan on the first day of class. He must be punished!
3. Anyone who hasn’t already taken it.

3 comments:

Etelmik said...

*sigh*

Mademoiselle, thou needest to answer my questions!
Your answers to this quiz SO go along with my description of you on my own blog =P

Alice said...

Star... if you had only emailed me I would have written your name down three times... as it is President Bush hasn't taken it, The Daily Show rejected my email and Jeff Tweedy hasn't responded, but that is only because I think he wants to hand deliver his answers =). Really though I am extremely glad you DIDN'T listen to me and took the quiz. You are a riot M.A.R.S. Even if I don't understand your toasteroven friend.

Alicia said...

I think President Bush should have taken the quiz too. Those would have been some great answers. . .3 names you go by. . . ha. I'm going to stop before I get some good ideas ;)I'm glad that you would have written my name down three times. I appreciate that.