Friday, January 21, 2005

Things I want to try:

1.Haggis
2.The Melting Pot
3. Skydiving (I guess we'll know if it doesn't work)
4. Sushi
5. South Beach (current)

Name I would not name my children
1.Edgar
2.Malevocent
3.Eric
4.Guava
5. Marty

Favorite TV shows

1. Friends
2. Arthur
3. News With Peter Jennings (he is a dashing older man)
4. I love Lucy
5. M.A.S.H.

Dead famous people I'd like to meet

1. Jimmy Stewart
2. Richard Nixon
3. Michaelangelo
4. Jane Austen
5. Moses

5 things I currently say in conversation

1. Not gonna lie to ya. . .
2. Basically. . .
3. Check you out!
4. Probably not
5. I suppose

Strange costumes I've worn

1. A princess dress. Now this doesn't sound strange but when your grandmother makes you a flourescent orange princess outfit complete with a hat and tries to convince you that it's pink, yeah that's freaky. And she made me wear it TWICE!
2. Mermaid. I sprayed my hair fire engine red and put on seashells. It was scary.
3. A birthday present. I wore a box and cut out holes for my head and arms. Not to mention that I was holding balloons.
4. My grandma. Yes, I had to "be" my grandma for a skit. Waaay scary. I had to put on her clothes and lipstick and all that jazz. yuck.


Names I would like to name my children that no one else likes

1. Saxonne (f)
2. Dagny (f)
3. Maxwell (m)
4. Spence (f)
5. Frances (f)


Things I wish I owned


1. a horse
2. a red carpet to roll out for myself on days when I need that "boost"
3. a large grandfather clock
4. a grandMother clock as well, so he wouldn't get lonely
5. a table saw

Best CD's I own

1. Queen
2. Audra McDonald-Happy Songs
3. Ben Folds-Rockin the Suburbs
4. Something Corporate-Leaving through A window
5. Simon and Garfunkle

CD's I should own
1.Snow Patrol
2. Ed Harcourt
3. Beatles-Abbey Road
4. Indigo Girls
5. The doors
6. Damien Rice- O
7. Jamie Cullen

Horrible Words

1.Voluptuous
2.Panties
3.Ample
4. Supple
5. Moist

Fun words

1. fork
2. vex
3. trajectory
4. discombobulated
5. apoplexy

Overrated Restaurants/Eating establishments
1.Chili's
2. Applebees
3. Olive Garden (seriously, we all know there's better Italian food out there!)
4. Taco Time
5. Sizzler

Foods I want to eat right now

1. Wheat thins with that nasty easy cheese
2. Potatoe Cheese soup
3. Waffles with strawberries and whipped cream
4. a Grapefruit
5. flan


7 comments:

Etelmik said...

You are one funny woman. I think I actually heard you say some of those things..."not gonna lie to ya" is the best 'cuz it's not true 16.3% of the time ;P

Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alicia said...

TO-I'm glad you were amused. I love making lists. You're probably right about "Not gonna lie to ya" . . . ;)

erin said...

I just wanted to make the point that haggis is nasty. Nasty. I realize that some people really like it, but I didn't. :)

Alicia said...

I guess I've just always wanted to try Haggis since I saw it on "So I Married An Ax Murderer." Duchess, have you tried it?

erin said...

Yes, unfortunately. I tried it in England because it is a traditional Scottish dish. We were celebrating the life of Robert Burns, who is from Scotland. If you look 'haggis' up in the dictionary you can find out what is in it. It really isn't too appetizing... but at least it is one of those things that I've said I've tried. If you get a chance someday, try it, but don't expect too much...

kacy faulconer said...

I feel the SAME way about panties (and, of course, moist). Why do people insist on the p-word when there is the perfectly fine "underwear"?