Monday, February 07, 2005

5 Things I shouldn't do that I "do-do" (anyone seen that episode of friends?) and
reasons why I am a "horrible" person. . .


1.When I am thirsty for a glass of milk and my milk is not near the front of the fridge, I just grab the nearest gallon of milk. I have five roommates, so there's always at least five gallons of milk in the fridge. I am so lazy that I don't want to bend down and reach to the back of the fridge, so I grab Racket or Man's milk instead. I try to gauge whose milk I'm drinking the most of so that they won't suspect anything. I probably drink about one cup of everyone's milk a week. I know this is bad logic, but I know that they use my stuff all the time. They take stuff out of my closet all the time so somehow I feel justified drinking their milk.

2. Just barely, as in two minutes ago, I asked this guy who was buying copies, "how much he wanted to do me for" Open mouth, insert hiking boot.

3. I have a heart of stone. One of my roommates is playing "let's be in third grade" instead of acting like the twenty-something humans that we are. She has decided not to talk to me until "she feels good inside again." She won't speak to me until I apologize. Unfortunatly, I have no idea what I need to apologize, and feel all too apathetic about the situation. I don't even feel bad at all. And not having her speak to me is almost a blessing. She is rather unpleasent 90% of the time, so this is a nice break.

4. I probably shouldn't admit that I like Britney Spears. I think it may cause me to lose friends.

5. Swear to shock people. My roommates already think I'm "wild." I'm not sure why I feel I need to reinforce their way of thinking. They just get so uptight about the smallest little thing and I like to badger them about stuff and shock them with my hell-fire and damnation.

3 comments:

Suzie Petunia said...

I think I'll still be your friend, regardless. Especially since you can't get into my fridge and steal my milk from here. Tsk, Tsk.

So, how did the guy at the library answer you? (Are you at BYU?)

Alicia said...

Suzie, no, I'm not at BYU. The guy looked at me really weird, said something under his breath and walked away. Probaly cussing me out for trying to get on him.

Carrie Ann said...

DRINK ALL HER MILK...that will give her something to be mad at...