This is not a major crisis, just something on my mind.I've realized, and re-realized again that I can't use Em as a sounding board or any reliable source of advice. She causes me to doubt myself and situtations in my life, both which may have reasonable cause for doubt, however the doubt need not be planted by Emily; I do it well enough myself.
Also, I think that God lets me have experiences so that I can blog about them and develop my writing. Last night I attended FHE. It was less fun than you can imagine. I went out of duty, to support the girl in charge, and because I had nothing better to do aside from homework. The young man that gave the lesson began, "Well, since it's Valentine's day, I thought we would talk about love. . . " He proceeded to tell us how God loved us, (since obviously no one else did, by the looks of the 6 grumpy faces there.) Please know that I was not one of the ugly grumpy faces; I had a fine day yesterday despite the absence of a boyfriend and such. All the people there were tremendously awkward and looked very unhappy. After the lovely lesson, we played Pounce for 2 rounds, neither of which I could cheat at since my roommates were watching me like hawks. I went home, and did a little more studying.
My roommate got unofficially engaged yesterday. Congrats to Eliza! I must keep June 2nd free on my Calendar.
2 comments:
Umm... Who is excuseme? Does excuseme ever contribute?
I love the part where you say God lets me have experiences so that I can blog about them and develop my writing. This is a great line!
Excuse me was a friend who wanted to comment and now never does. That was a question on Kaycee's blog for her questions of fellow bloggers. I can't know how to take it off!
Post a Comment