Thursday, February 17, 2005

Another late night in the library. . . makes for useless surveysLAYER ONE: On The Outside
-- Name: Star
-- Birthdate: 4/10
Birthplace: SLC
-- Eye Color: boring blue
----Hair color: brownish blondish-ish
---- Righty or Lefty: right
-- Zodiac Sign: Aries

LAYER TWO: On The Inside
-- The shoes you wore today: Sexy Black heels
-- Your weakness: if I told you, I would have to kill you
-- Your perfect pizza: Pizza hut stuffed crust
----your appendix, in or out: sure haven't had them taken out (cross your fingers)


LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
--Your thoughts first waking up: Good morning! Another day
-- Your bedtime: between 11-1
-- Your most missed memory: Being a kid and doing kid stuff

LAYER FOUR: Your Pick
-- Pepsi or Coke: diet coke
-- Single or group dates: single if you really want to get to know the person, but group is fun to see how they interact
--- Chocolate or vanilla: twist.

LAYER FIVE: Do You?
-- Smoke: no
-- Cuss: ...sometimes... i try not to
-- Do you think you've been in love: as much as I know how at the point I'm up to
-- college: yep
-- Liked high school: oh yeah
-- Want to get married: yes
-- Believe in yourself: usually
-- Get motion sickness: only in buses
-- Think you're a health freak: occasionally
-- Get along with your parents: 89% of the time
-- Like thunderstorms: I like to watch the lighting from somewhere safe. But seriously they kind of scare me.
-- Play an instrument: piano, a few years

LAYER SIX: In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: no
-- Smoked: nope
-- Done a drug: does Tylenol count?
-- Gone to the mall: yes
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: i only like the cream part, and i think an entire box of cream would make me ill
-- Eaten sushi: no, but I totally want to
-- Been on stage: yes
-- Been dumped: nope
-- Gone skating: no
-- Made homemade cookies: mmm. yes!
-- Gone skinny dipping: not yyet. . .
-- Dyed your hair: yep

LAYER SEVEN: Ever..
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: no
-- Been caught "doing something": no
-- Been called a tease: for sure
-- Gotten beaten up: not physically
-- Shoplifted: no

LAYER EIGHT: Getting Older
-- Age you hope to be married: before i'm 35 ;)
-- Numbers and Names of Children: we'll see
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: alive
-- What country would you most like to visit: Ghana, Cuba, France, England, New Zealand, Germany, Hong Kong, Spain, Israel

LAYER NINE: In a partner
-- Best eye color?: i hate to say it, but it totally depends
-- Short or long hair: short
-- Best articles of clothing: someone who can dress appropriately. if you're playing basketball, T-shirts are fantastic. Going to a party or dinner, let's look nice.

LAYER TEN: In The Numbers...
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: less than 5
-- Number of CDs that I own: around 100
-- Number of piercings: 1
-- Number of tattoos: if you don’t count permanent marker…none
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the news paper: probably under 5
-- Number of people you are "really" close to: I could probably count them on my hands

3 comments:

Melissa said...

love this. i want to do it on my blog.

Suzie Petunia said...

I'm trying to figure out where the "1 piercing" is that you have. Right ear? Left ear? Belly button?

Alicia said...

Julie-so glad you love Roarke. so glad.
Suzie-I actually have 2 piercings. One in each ear. It made sense in my head when I wrote 1. Sorry ;)