Monday, March 07, 2005

My priveliges

1. Getting to see a man in a snuffalufagus sweater. the man was also wearing a cowboy hat that made him look like John Wayne.
2. Having my best friend look me up and down and stumble with what to say.
3. Finding enough change to purchase the new Extra green apple gum this morning. Very fruity.
4. Getting to drive down to Provo surprise my best friend for her birthday.
5. Going rollerblading with said best friend in the dark. Loved the major struggles of blading. We are pro.
6. Spending time with S. and discovering more about him. And how bad I'm falling for him.
7. Blushing and Getting hit on by the construction workers. They are hilarious! Having them tell me I'm too hot to shine a laser beam on. Owww. sssssssssssss...
8. That I can listen to my music loud and proud at work. At the library. Rock on.
9. Being able to finally wear a shirt over my sunburned back. (Thank you all for your sympathy. I thought it was hilarious).
10. Being alive and laughing!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Is it called a snuffalupagus? I always thought it was "fagus". . .
perhaps I am misinformed.

Alicia said...

Julie-I have never had green shoes. I imagine they are quite nice.