Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I love shopping for birthday cards. I love browsing for birthday cards. Frankly, I love reading birthday cards in the store and laughing out loud because they are hilarious. I wish that I knew when more people's birthday's were because I would purchase cards for them daily. Today I was looking for a card for S. for his birthday. Sure didn't find one; instead I found a somewhat inappropriate, well not really, just it doesn't apply to my current romantic situation. This card will be useful to slip into a husband's car, bag, etc in the future years. There was only one of this card, so I felt a great need to buy it. Maybe I'll scan it in and post it. . . Jess, what do you think?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I have to sing in front of 300 people who are here to see LaVell Edwards, I get slightly nervous and my voice picks up this excessive vibrato. But I looked good, and at least I didn't fall up the stairs in my dress. I didn't feel like the song went well, and therefore, it's been very difficult for me to accept compliments on a performance I feel was less than my best.

1 comment:

ShellBug526 said...

I love shopping for cards too. I can spend two hours in the card aisle. I buy old ones at flea markets & garage sales and keep them in a giant tote swearing I will start using them or do something creative with them, but when it is time to send one, I always go card shopping instead.