Saturday, June 25, 2005

Word. Pic style.


This is the first time I've posted a picture of myself online. Ever. Well, I guess there was that one time that my left arm/sleeve was featured on this special order formal dress website, but that doesn't count. Even though I had nice arms. . .

Anyway. . . this is me and my Cassie.

I am the squinty eyed one in the green grasping on to my best friend. Cass has been my friend since forever and this picture was on a particularly smashingly fun rollerblading night. We are hardcore rollerbladers. We pretty much suck, but we love it.

I am kind of nervous about the picture posting because a) ahh b)not the best picture of me c) Cass will kill me if she reads this, won't you Cass? ;) Oh well

This is me!




Seven things that scare you:
1. Dogs that bite or jump on me
2. Bad driving
3. Being electrocuted
5. Running over animals
6. Dark alleys
7. Picking up the phone when I don't know the number

Seven things that make you laugh:
1. My Sis
2. Cass
3. FRIENDS
4. When people pee their pants when they're laughing
5.Dane Cook
6. Bridget Jones' Diary
7. My fam

Seven things you love:
1. The sky
2. Singing
3. Billy Idol
4. Strawberries
5. Car Flirting
6. Clean socks and underware
7. Rollerblading

Seven things you hate:

1. Tomatoes
2. When other peoples kids wipe boogers on my sleeve
3. Cheesy cards, birthday or otherwise
4. Team building activities
5. Getting lost. It blows!
6. Winter in March. In Logan
7. When all the milk is gone

Seven things you don't understand:
1. Guys
2. Angry asians with thick accents
3. Rutabagas
4. Economics
5. THR
6. Greek
7. life

Seven things on your desk:

1. Batteries
2. Hole punch
3. Cell phone
4. a Band-Aid
5. 4 red pencils
6. Massive CD case
7. Glue stick

Right now you are:
1. smiling
2. singing to Garth Brooks, AMERICAN HONKEY TONK BAR ASSOCIATION
3. slouching. crap. gotta fix that.
4. thinking of my plans for tonight
5. wanting my hair layered. intensely.
6. irriatated at one of my employers
7. wearing a blue shirt that brings out my usually boring eyes

Seven facts about you:
1. I curl my eyelashes with a spoon
2. I have eaten pie twice today
3. I love to sing. all the time.
4. My favorite color is blue
5. I need to go on more dates. And get out more.
6. I sure love blogging
7. I'm a True Aggie

Top 7 songs people should give a listen:
1. "The Candy Man"-Sammy Davis Jr
2. "Can't Get Enough of Your Love"-Barry White
3. "Nobody Does it Better"-Carly Simon (and it's her Birthday today!)
4. "I want That Man" Deborah Harry
5. "Fall"-Something Corporate
6. "Me in Honey" - REM
7. "Drop it Like it's Hot"-Snoop Dawg


Top 7 things that turn you on about your sex of choice:
1. smile
2. laugh
3. flirtiness
4. clothes
5. can he sing along with the radio and not sound like crap?
6. how touchy he is
7. shoes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Alicia- You were entirely right in being nervous to post that awful picture!! What were you thinking?? haha!! I'm totally joking, and don't worry- I won't kill you..... although I will admit when I first saw that picture, the thought did cross my mind. But I like you, so you can live.