Since Suzie recently welcomed Zookeenee into the blogging sphere, I felt it only appropriate that I should give a shout out to my sis , who now has a blog. I got her. She was one of the first people who knew I blogged and I finally convinced her to jump in. I've been telling her all the terrific reasons to blogs, (you get to spew sometimes witty verbage on the whole wide world, feel like a writer, release stress, tell stories from your childhood that no one else really wants to hear, get to read about everyone else's cool lives and pretend that you are or will be that "cool" someday, recount the days events, and try to make "Top 10" lists, and really only have 9 things to say) and she is now on the band wagon. Pretty much, she's one of the funniest people ever, and I've wanted her to join in on all the blogging fun. So go visit her and let her play!
And now onto more fun. Here are just a few of the comments I have heard at work lately:
-"Are you going to have a baby?"- This comment has further inspired me to get off the extra pounds this summer. And kill That child. I had to bite my tongue so I didn't tell the 7 year old that she was a little thick herself. And that she had a pointy head, and boogers coming out of her nose.
-"I love you in the Friendship way"- Thank you Brianne.
-"ACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"- And then I grabbed a small bottle of Purrell hand sanitizer and poured the entire contents on my arm. Nast.
-"Can we put the beans in our noses?"-Sure, go ahead, see if I care, and why don't you go ahead and put them in every other hole in your body too. Oh wait, i'll get fired, nevermind. . .
What fun. Kids. Summer camp. Holy terrors.
No comments:
Post a Comment