Thursday, August 18, 2005

To avoid being dooced. . .

I have changed my blogdress.

Things to take note of-

-I just thrashed my room apart to find my keys and swimsuit bottom. After rooting through high school memorabilia, dirty laundry, a plethora of shoes, and nine purses\bags, I found my missing keys. Of course it was in the pink purse, I should have known. The swimsuit skirt was hiding almost as well. On this subject, I hate it when people ask you where you left something last when you can't find it. Why would it be lost if you knew the place you left the item!?

-Did laundry . Hasn't happened in 2 1/2 weeks.

-Went to a bridal shower tonight. We were each given a day of the week and were supposed to buy the bride an item that fit along with the day. What do married people need on a Tuesday? Really. After about 12 practical gifts, one of the guest quipped how, "isn't it nice how there are all of these wonderful things for the days! generally brides get that you-know-what stuff in different colors." She blushed. I bit my tongue. Actually had to swallow my face so I didn't let it show how ridiculous I thought the whole affair was. Because of this "perfectly" themed shower, I have decided that I will request a shower where everyone must bring me a Saturday night(just a stab in the dark, I don't know what night of the week most married people have sex), midnight themed gift, however they will not know that they have all been assigned the same day and time.
And I'd better get a damn good rainbow assortment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the laundry champ.
Don't worry, we'll get you the rainbow assortment.