Monday, August 22, 2005
Why I will resist calling Br. just to make out. . .
Because I just talked to Jess who told me this odd way that her mother keeps herself from doing stupid things. Gay says that she imagines how she would feel if the stupid thing she wants to do was in the newspaper. She thinks of how people would react and how dumb she would feel if everyone read the newspaper and she was on the front page for whatever decision she wants to almost make. The WWJD question does not come into this woman's mind, just what would it look like in the newspaper. I think that I may try to think this way in the future. Reason #something to turn down a booty call.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Silly girl.Whatever works for you.
Btw, is this Brandon hot?
I once promised a friend that I would delete a certain "unnecessary" number from my cell. Of course I didn't and of course she wasn't fooled, but I was. She had taken my phone without me realizing, and replaced her number with his. Later on when I called him and she answered I was confused, she wasn't. She knew right away that I was making a call I shouldn't. It took me about ten minutes to figure out that she had changed the number. At first I thought she was answering his phone.
Sometimes self control fails me, but friend control rarely does.
That's awesome. What a sneaky idea.
Post a Comment