Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Why I'm wearing a white ribbon.

We had to sing at the Vigil tonight. Stuff like that never gets easier. I knew just one of the eight students. I had institute with Brad. Just yesterday we met and talked about the Book of Mormon, and tonight. . .

I feel drained.

The President of the University spoke. He told us to keep our faith in God. He told us that it was ok to cry. And as he said that, the lump in my throat just got bigger. And the hot tears just poured down my face. There were lots of TV crews and cameras. This made me self concious and I didn't want to be an ugly crier, as I generally am. Dr. Evans sang Amazing Grace and I felt like I want on a movie. But I would have rather been in a movie. Then it wouldn't have been real. One of the guys who died was engaged to be married. His fiance was there tonight. My heart is breaking for all of them.

2 comments:

Suzie Petunia said...

This is so sad. I'm very very sorry.

Anonymous said...

That bites. Sorry girl