# of classes not attended today:2
# of minutes spent thanking the Lord for blessing me to find two dimes and a nickel that enable me to get not one, but two packages of Peanut M&M's out of the vending machine in Old Main: 2
# of times today self has taken off in a dead run in order to not be late, only to remember that one does not have very good track speed in hooker boots:4
# of bizarre dreams in the last week:9
# of times Cassie and I have tried to contact each other in just the last 24 hours: 9
# of times we were successful and made vocal contact with each other, as in, not the voice mail: 2
# of females I spent time with this weekend: 15
# of children I spent the weekend with:7
# of meals I mooched of the relations: 5+ 2 Macy's bags full.
# of curse words said when ankle was rammed into neighbors cement stairs: 2
# of curse words said while sorting, stacking, and delivering mail: 4
# of times I awoke last night only to be nearly strangled by my own blankets: 6
# of minutes in the conversation with his mom: 14 and 5 seconds
# of days until my life could be excessively more awkward than it is today: 37
4 comments:
What's going to make it awkward? Tell us tell us tell us!
vzjrgens is today's words. Make sure you stay a vzjrgen for a while, alright?
I don't even know how to say vzjrgens. Was that your word verification?
Possible awkwardness- One of my best friends comes home off his mission.
This was a really cool post. Just wanted to tell you.
Yeah, it was the word verification.
Please don't kckra me too hard over it.
Post a Comment