Saturday, September 17, 2011
A poor example of why I love the internet
I just turned on the TV and was greeted by Lawrence Welk and other snazzy old people having the Precious Memories program. I will admit, I watched Lawrence Welk with my parents, but this show was unique. It had that good ol' time religion feel to it. Immediately I wanted to check out when the show was aired and turned to trusty YouTube. What happened next was great and terrible. I was able to hear Just a Little Talk with Jesus from my TV and YouTube EXACTLY in synchronization. Not only could I see/hear intense/folksy Christians on one device, but two. I'd like to say it was in stereo, but I'm not sure that's right. Mostly it was just crazy and almost choral. The only way you might know how I felt is to open two windows of this. Call it a pre-Sunday gift. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment