Thursday, May 24, 2012

-I am...
 feeling less anxious about not being a mom yet. That is very nice.
wearing clothes today that are too fancy to clean a toilet, but not too fancy to read.
trying to figure out what to make for dinner that is high in volume, high in yumminess, and low in cost.
pretty happy with the crackle nail polish.
a little nervous about using Spotify, now that people will see that I listened to Justin Beiber and am prepared to be mocked.
going to psych myself up for Zumba even though my hips are non existent and my shimmy is sooo bad.
trying to find things to do in this small. small. town.
reading "While America Sleeps" by Russ Feingold and enjoying it.
not thrilled about my weird dreams from the last two nights.
amazed to find out that I don't hog the bed so much now that we switched sides. I'm sure over time I will revert to my terrible bed-hogging  self, but for now J can get some sleep.

No comments: