Wednesday, May 30, 2012

So internet. . .

Still can believe there's a sesame seed baby thing inside of me. Because it's been such a pain in the butt to get pregnant, it makes me nervous and I hope I can stay pregnant. Not planning right now on telling anybody anytime soon. So me and the hubs will have to be good secret keepers. He is terrible with secrets, but oh well. I don't really feel comfortable telling people before 14 wks, which is 9 weeks away. Wish us luck. I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but seriously, how can you not start planning? And thinking? And wondering about a,b & c?

Also, since I haven't found a job yet, it makes me wonder if I should look for something awesome or just take some crap job because I wouldn't be doing it forever. Additionally, if I'm due the end of January, does that make it completely out of the question to fly back to see family for Christmas? Questions Questions!

No comments: