Thursday, June 14, 2012
Kicking my butt
Man, this growing a human thing is kicking my butt. Because it's taken so freaking long to get pregnant I feel like I should be happy that something the size of a blueberry is making me nauseated, but man, sick is sick. I got up today thinking, meh, I don't feel so hot but not too bad. Ate a nasty nutrigrain bar and then spent half an hour outside in the boiling sun. Then for some reason I decided going to the grocery store would be a good idea. Ha. Right near the bread I started feeling lightheaded and had to do a barfing check to see where the best place would be to throw up. Let's see near the potatoes or the peas? Thank goodness today was not the day I barfed at Kroger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment