Monday, July 02, 2012
Kumquat
Today this baby inside of me is supposedly the size of a kumquat. Having never seen a kumquat, to my knowledge, I'm not sure how big that is. Being pregnant for the first time is interesting. It's weird to not know when you're going to throw up and thinking that some tiny thing inside of you with a heartbeat is making you do it. I had my first real baby appointment on June 21. We saw the tiny blueberry and heard the heartbeat. It was so fast. It was nice to see it on the ultrasound and know I'm not just faking it, or being weird for no reason. So far, I've been nauseated, barfed a little and I think little stuff bugs me. Hubs is on a no whistling order, and he is not enjoying it. I don't know why whistling drives me so crazy. It used to be only when I had a headache, but now. . . yikes. Next appointment is July 19. Pretty excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment